Fauna Marin Dino X 500 ml
Broad algae preparation for reef aquariums. DINO X is effective against all algae in the reef aquarium quickly and efficiently. It is harmless for low animals and fish.
- The dosage of the product should always be in the evening or 1 hour after switching off the main lighting.
- The photosynthesis of the Zooxanthellen is stopped and the effect of the product is thus optimal.
- 5 ml DINO X per 100 liters of aquarium water
- It is very important that the exact content of the aquarium is calculated to prevent possible overdoses. With very strong infestation and good skimmer can be dosed up to 6 ml / 100 liters
- Repeat the dosage every 2 days until the disappearance of the algae.
- A general duration of treatment can not be specified. Usually dinoflagellates with 10, other algae with about 15 Dosierzyklen are sufficiently controlled.
- The main lighting phase to max. Set 6 hours daily.
- Put skimmer on full power and operate 24/7.
- No water changes during dosing time first water change approx. 1 week after dosing.
- No addition of trace elements during the dosing time.
- Also no addition of mineral salts, amino preparations, SPS feed, Balling trace elements.
- No OZONE or coal during dosing.
- No Adsorber of any kind during the dosing.
- After completion of the treatment, filtering with Fauna Marin Carb L activated charcoal after dosing advice is recommended.
- Water values can be adjusted with Balling light or Kalkwasser. These do not affect DINO X. However, finished products should not be used because they often contain additional trace elements.
For more information, visit the official website of the manufacturer